You can organize your Requests into folders that appear at the left of the Request Manager window. The top folder is called "Requests." You may add as many new folders and subfolders as you want under the top folder. By organizing Requests into folders it may make it easier for users to find and run the Requests they need.
- You can't rename or delete the top folder but can rearrange or rename any other folders.
- Folder information is always saved when you export a Request. When the Request is imported it uses the stored folder information and always puts the Request in a folder with the same name it was exported from. If the folder doesn't exist it creates it.
- You can't have two Requests with the same name in the same report set.
- Here are some example folder names that might be useful to users: Daily Reports, Weekly Reports, Year-End Reports.
To add a Request folder:
- Right-click on the top folder or any other folder name you have already defined (Choose New Folder from the File menu).
- Select New Folder from the popup menu.
- Enter the name of your new folder.
- In the "Create as subfolder of" list, highlight the name of the folder in which you want to create this new subfolder.
- Click OK.
To rename a Request folder:
- Right-click on the folder you want to rename (or highlight the folder and choose Rename Folder from the File menu).
- Click on Rename Folder.
- Type in the new folder name.
Note: You cannot rename the top folder.
To delete a Request folder:
- Right click on the folder you want to delete (or highlight the folder and choose Delete Folder from the File menu).
- Click on Delete Folder
Note: You cannot delete the top folder.